Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby shower!!

February 21st was a wonderful day for the Wards. Both grandmothers put together a baby shower for our growing family. I couldn't believe how many people were there. There was so much love and support from everyone that attended. I can't even begin to summarize all of the conversations, hugs, gifts, and good spirits that occupied my parents house. Of course, there were many MANY pictures taken and I can't attach all of them to this blog. I think my best option would be to share my Aunt Shelly's Kodak album with everyone so they can get a feel for all of the excitement. To everyone that attended, thank you all so much!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=567720713803:1217884863&cm_mmc=site_email-_-new_site_share-_-core-_-View_photos_button

FYI... If the link doesn't work, I will fix it later. My work computer blocks me from viewing the website. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment