Thursday, August 13, 2009

blueberries


I am finding it quite humourous that most websites compare the size of growing babies to the size of fruits and veggies. One week it's a garden pea, the next, a butterbean. This week, we have reached the fruit status of blueberry; delicious yummy blueberries. I bought some from the grocery store yesterday and I'm holding one now. It's amazing that this tiny little being (the size of a blueberry) will be a beautiful watermelon sized child in less than 8 months. Here's to fruits of all sizes and colors! Hip hip Hoorah!!

2 comments:

  1. Em & Dave,
    We are so thrilled to hear the news of the new little life that you are expecting. Enjoy the cravings and all of the wonderful moments of pregnancy.

    Love, Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em
    I am so glad I can follow your blog and keep up with your ever changing fruit basket
    Love you
    Aunt Patsy

    ReplyDelete