Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letter to Baby


Letter to baby: Well, here I am little bean! You are 17 weeks old today and people are finally beginning to realize that I am pregnant and not just gaining weight. I have a fun new wardrobe thanks to you. Maternity pants feel so much better than my normal jeans! Your Daddy wants you to know that he wrote a song for you and I hope you like it. It's a little ditty about us and how we met. There is so much that I want to show you in the world and I hope you can put up with all the silly little things that I do on a regular basis. Until then, keep on growing and becoming that beautiful little baby I know you will be.

Luv your Mom

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry..it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna be such a good mom... you already are! And David... writing a song for the baby - oh my goodness I think I'm going to cry!

    ReplyDelete