Monday, January 4, 2010

Third trimester



Happy New Year everyone! The past few days have been baby busy. On Saturday, Mom and Dad Ward helped Dave paint the Nursery a lovely green. Yesterday, Mom and Dad Parisher helped Dave put together the crib and dresser. Today, I went to the doctors to take a few neccesary third trimester tests. I had to drink a sweet syrupy sugar drink for my glucose test, I needed an ultrasound to check on my positioning and I needed a RH negative shot. Whew! The glucose test is to check if I have gestational diabetes which is rountine at 28 weeks. The ultrasound went very well. She is one happy bouncing baby girl in there! The technician did not forsee any issues with the baby or it's positioning. I was amazed at how detailed the pictures are. The technician was able to see some hair on her head too. The shot was not pleasant but they never are. All in all, it's been a busy but lovely week.


No comments:

Post a Comment