Thursday, March 11, 2010

swollen feet

My feet are HUGE!!! I never thought it was possible for my feet to swell to this point. When I walk, I can feel the fluid sloshing around with each step. Also, my belly is massive and feels like it is completely sitting on my bladder. At 37 weeks and 1 day, I am getting impatient. So far, I have had a wonderful pregnancy. Up until 30 weeks, I was so very happy and full of energy. Whew, I am still ecstatic but man has my energy disappeared! Come on Samantha! I am ready!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been handling being preggers so well! Just a few DAYS left - profile pic maybe? We're getting to the point that if the phone rings, we jump! If there's any little thing we can do to help you, just call. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete